Question
Posted by: wife | 2009/01/15

bleeding

im not sure if i should be worried, but could Dr pls inform me of the poss causes for bleeding when going to toilet. my husband told me today that it happened last night and im quite worried.
he thinks the fact that it didnt happen again today means it' s not a problem anymore. he also says that there was quite a lot of blood in the toilet when he saw it.

Dear Wife
red bleeding when you wipe could be piles, a lot of red blood ( tablespoonful to cupful) could be a polyp or a growth in the bowel and needs to be examined by your doctor