Posted by: S | 2008-11-04

Hi dock,
I' m sorry to post the Q here, but I got no response from the
Gynea Doc

I am a 43 yr old woman, I was sterilized about 12yrs ago, I don’  t have any problems with my periods, always on time, never longer than 5days not much pain. My problem is, I have noticed that the past year every time I have sex, wish doesn’  t happen very often, there is a little bit of bleeding. It’  s not like it’  s close to my period or anything. I don'  t have pain during intercorse. Can you please tell met what the problem could be?

Hope U have a Lovely day

Dear S
You need to have a gyne examination - this blood could be coming from the cervix which can be due to inflammation (rawness) of the cervix or even a growth on the cervix (cervix cancer) Do you go for yearly papsmears?