Question
Posted by: GG | 2008/07/25

Bleeding

I am on the pill (Yasmin). I am due for my period in 4 days however, today out of the blue I started bleeing. I am still on the active tablets in my packet. SHould I be worried?

I agree with JK.

2
Posted by: GG | 2008/07/28

Reply to GG
Posted by: JK | 2008/07/25

I don' t think you should be worried. I also used to be on Yasmin but I stopped as it used to cause break-through bleeding after my period. That is when I' d have my normal period, stop and then a few days later I' d start to bleed again. It all stopped once I discontinued to use Yasmin. I don' t think 4 days early is that bad to have started your period

Reply to JK