Question
Posted by: ria | 2010/03/20

bleeded while masturbating

i am 21 year old female. one day i bleeded while maturbating. the bleeding was not heavy, just a little. i have masturbated many times, but this did not happen before. is anything wrong wid me.

It is not normal sounding. There is no reason why masturbation should cause bleeding unless you are causing damage in someway (but you would know this because of pain). I recommend you have a check up to be sure. Go to your clinic, GP running a well women's clinic, Marie STopes well women's clinic, or gynaecologist.

Claire - SASHA.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/21

Claire - SASHA.

Reply to Sexologist