Question

Blaster in vigina

My vigina gets very sore after sex and its been happening for a while now.Last night my husband checked and he says that it is very red in my vagina and there is something that looks like a blaster in my vagina.there is no gynea in the town where I am staying.what can this be and is there perhaps something that I can use that I can buy over the counter?

It may be trauma from intercourse so perhaps you should abstain for a while. Try a bland ointment like Vaseline. If it does not get better you will have to see a doctor. Your GP should be able to help.