Question
Posted by: Benjamin | 2011/09/02

blame shifting

Hi CS,

why does she blame shift, when there is a possibility she could be wrong. so i address her about what she did to upset me and she turn around and says,"  you picking a fight" . but when its me doing something, she is very quick to point the finger and expect and answer or a change of attitude.

Blame shifting isn't about actually BEING right or wrong - it's about avoiding the discomfort of even acepting the possibility that they might be wrong. Such a person is not worth arguing with, and probably best to avoid.

3

Posted by: Wife | 2011/09/02

At least she is not bringing up stuff you did wrong 20 years ago, which is what my husband does when he knows he is wrong.

Reply to Wife
Posted by: " Z"  | 2011/09/02

that''s WOMEN!!!!!!!

Reply to &quot Z&quot