Question
Posted by: Fox | 2010/02/02

Bladder problems after birth

I really need some advice from women that had their babies 15-20 years ago through a vaginal birth. I' m 28 weeks pregnant and have suffered my whole live with bladder problems and through out my pregnancy, but would love to given birth naturally (vaginally). This how ever increases my changes of even more major problems in the future. So, I have to way up a tremendous spectacular day of a vaginal experience labor with the significant probability of major bladder problems in the future !?! My question is thus to all moms that deliver their children vaginally a few years ago and are having bladder problems now  would you still go through with a vaginal birth if you could do it over?

It really depends what the bladder problems are.
Miki, please post your question separately.

3

Posted by: miki | 2010/02/02

i have not been on any antibiotics and eatwell and exercise. I seem to be having a mild case of thrush, the opening of vagina a bit dry and slitly sensitive and a wk ago i had a whitish odourless discharge. I have had bad thrush 3 yrs ago due to antibiotics but not the case this time so i know what that feels like , this feels like a very mild version of that, no real itching but more than usual so i guess there is something happening. Pls advise what causes thrush out of the blue? and what can i use without goin to GP?
Txs

Reply to miki
Posted by: miki | 2010/02/02

i have constant bladder infections during pregnancies and after and i had 2 caesars not natural, SO??? mite not b related anyway

Reply to miki