Question
Posted by: Chris Nel | 2010/06/23

bladder problem, lack of unbroken sleep

I''ve had prostate / bladder problems for many years. The most recent op (I forget the medical term) I had was in 2006, when a portion of the prostate was removed, which resulted in improved flow. Recently a new GP prescribed another medication which hasn''t worked. I''m not keen to have another op.
Ongoing problem: I get up 4-7 times a night to wee, but am usually able to go dtraight back to sleep. My bladder never seems to empty. I suffer from continual chronic sleep deprivation as a result. I live alone because this problem affects every facet of my existence.
Any advice will be appreciated.

Dear Chris
Please give me more info - do you wake up with an urge to go to the toilet and then you just have a few drops, or do you have to go often otherwise urine leaks out? When you urinate, is the stream normal or does it "dribble" out?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/23

Dear Chris