Question
Posted by: Lori | 2009/08/24

Bladder Problem

Did hysteroctomy 6yrs ago &  been to Urologist who prescribed Vagifem to use for a year. I want to know what is it for and since married is it safe to use when i will be engaging to sex or will my husband be always safe when using it since i must use it for a year whilst the doctor also prescribed Deblaston Pipemidic Acid 200mg to clear the bladder infection. Pls answer asap.

It is oestrogen cream for keeping the vagina moist. It is safe for you and your husband.

3
Posted by: Lori | 2009/08/31

Hi Doc &  thanx for responding, the reason i want to know is because im having recurring bladder infections and ive been using K-Y Gel all along to moisten myself since im always dry and if i may ask how can i prevent these reccuring bladder infections in future? Im also afraid that this will also lead to bladder cancer, do you think im safe or not? Lastly do you think this Deblaston Pipemidic Acid 200mg will help for it not to come back again?

Pls reply

Thanx &  Enjoy the rest of the day

Reply to Lori
Posted by: PL | 2009/08/26

Reply to PL
Posted by: Lori | 2009/08/24

Reply to Lori