Posted by: Thai | 2009-03-27

Bladder problem

am a woman aged 28, i had a sort of burning sensation on wed when urinating, and my bladder seems to carry very little urine of late, i have a constant urge to go to the loo, and only a few drops come out. then last night i was dreaming of goin to the loo i almost wet the bed, but when i got to the loo very little urine came out. what is causing this and how do i treat it?

I recommend that you consult a doctor to have a urine test done to exclude a bladder infection and have a test done to exclude an overactive bladder. It does however, sound like a bladder infection that causes the irritation and urgency.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-03-27

Get yourself Citro Soda for starters. It works wonders.
If it gets worse, you will have to go to a doctor for antibiotics. Sounds like bladder infection.