Question
Posted by: Anoymous | 2008/08/12

Bladder pain

Dear Sir

Please help me as I have a very painful bladder my urologist prescribed micridinton' s, urehexals for me for the past, but they seem not to be doing enough, I just decided to buy myself natrodale for treatment of uti. but hey I just dont feel better. I went for a cystoscopy it was fine. But the funny part is when I drint pain pills the pain stops for the moment I can go with my work ,after the painpill is ou of my system ,the pain begins again please help.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Try urispas - It should help.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2008/08/13

Dear Sir,

Is this medication on prescription or can I buy it off the counter. Please advice.

Thanks, Anonymous