Posted by: Celeste | 2009-03-04

Bladder Infection - So itchy

I think i have a bladder infection AGAIN. I had one at the end of december which i left for a week then i went to the doc who gave me antibiotics and spoornox. Now it seems like those symptoms are back. It feels like there are thorns on the entrance of my vaginal if i touch it there, and i have extreme discomfort and its very itchy..... i am not on medical aid so i cant afford to go to the doctor again.. and spoornox is SO expensive. I have noticed drinking extra lots of water takes away the burn when i wee. Is there anything else it can be? Or is there any other thing i can do to ease it... citrus soda?

Citrosoda will help for a bladder infection, but this sounds more like thrush. Try Canesten pessaries.

Posted by: cupcake | 2009-03-05

Take Vitamin C every day (as directed) to acidify your urine. This helps to destroy bacteria. Take acidophilus to help regain normal bacterial flora in your body

Reply to cupcake
Posted by: Mandy | 2009-03-05

You can also buy Cranberry multi vitamins tablets. They do help and you can find them from Discem.

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Anon | 2009-03-04

Try drinking Cranberry Juice