Question
Posted by: kim | 2011/04/13

bladder infection again

hi this is my 3rd bladder infection in 4 months ( i have had unbelievable stress during this time) its so painfull and it even hurts in my stomach. last time it developed in to a kidney infection and this time it feels like its getting there again.

i have white discharge and some blood in it during this. the burning urine stopped today but the womb pain if you could call it that is very bad like pressure.

your assistance would be great i cant keep going to the doctor.

Hallo Kim
If you get more than 3 bladder infections in a year you should be seeing an urologist to determine the cause (kidney stones, narrowing of the bladder opening, underlying kidney disease) You may need to have an examination under anaesthetic or a sonar. Repeated infections can cause permanent kidney damage.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/13

Hallo Kim