Question
Posted by: kim | 2011/04/13

bladder infection again.

hi this is my 3rd bladder infection in 4 months ( i have had unbelievable stress during this time) its so painfull and it even hurts in my stomach. last time it developed in to a kidney infection and this time it feels like its getting there again.

i have white discharge and some blood in it during this. the burning urine stopped today but the womb pain if you could call it that is very bad like pressure.

your assistance would be great i cant keep going to the doctor.

You should have a urine sample sent to the lab to see if you may have a resistant infection. Otherwise some investigations of the urinary tract may be necessary to see if there is any abnormality there.

2

Posted by: Felicia | 2011/04/13

Have you tried cranberry supplements? I only had a slight infection but it was gone in about 2-3 days. You can buy it at Dischem it''s about R100-R150 if i remember correctly

Reply to Felicia