Question
Posted by: oh gosh, | 2008/10/27

Bladder infection AGAIN?

I woke up this morning with pain on my bladder and the " pinchers"  hurt like crazy when they open and close -
this is the 3rd time this year, the first time I went to the doc
the last time I just went to the chemist and got urispas and enos
and it went away - what is causing this to happen so often?

I also found this morning that my left side out vulva is swollen and tender, its never happend before so I dont think its due to sex, im a married woman in a faithful relationship so doubt that
it is an std - what else could it be?

please give advise urgently! appreciate

It could be that you have a resistant bug in the bladder. You really need to see a doctor, have a urine sample sent to the laboratory and see what antibiotics are needed. The swollen vulva could be from something like thrush. You could have this checked out at the same time.