Posted by: Spokie | 2013-01-24

Bladder infection

Hi dr.

Im getting bladder infection just after i had sex. I had a scope at the end of the year. Nothing wrong. Only a virus after some tests. I didnt have sex for 4 months cause i also had an operation. I had no infection since the scope. Last week we started to have sex again. Immedately i felt, here it comes again. Am on my 2nd dose of antibiotics. It gets better while on the meds. A day or 2 after i finished the meds, its start again. Thats why i had to get the 2 nd antibiotics. The virus is back. What am i going to do now. I cant not have sex. We do it in the shower, cause we wanted to make sure we are clean. I use gyno guard. I had bladder infection most of 2012. its now that we realise that i get infected just after having sex. Hope u can please help me. Kind regards

If these are bladder and not vaginal infections, make sure that you empty your bladder immediately before and after sex. Also use a lubricant to reduce friction in the bladder area.
I am not sure what virus you have, as this would not go with a bladder infection.