Posted by: Jaynisha Dajee | 2012-03-08

Bladder Infection

I have been suffering from Bladder infections for past few years now. Last year I went a bladder scope where nothing serious was found. I suffer from the infection at least once a month and antibiotics don''t work anymore.

Is there some natural remedy that I can take daily to prevent the infection? I drink cranberry juice regularly and take all the precautions to prevent it. I am currently on a 3 month antibiotic but i''m afraid that when i complete the course it might return.

Expert ImageNatural health

you can consider D-Mannose from VRP. this helps that the bacteria can't attached itself to the bladder wall. Chinese medicine can also assist you.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie