Question
Posted by: kim | 2011-03-10

bladder infection

i have a serve bladder infection which is so uncomfortable, i dont know if its from inter course as i have a new partner or because of my period, this is the second time in 3 months iv got one.

please advises what i should use and could it be from my period as i stopped the evra patch

Hallo Kim
You need to see a doctor to test the urine and give you a prescription for antibiotics. You may also have infection in the womb. Tell the doctor that it is the 2nd one in 3 months as he may need to send urine sample to the lab to culture for the specific bacteria causing the infection.

2
Posted by: P | 2011-03-10

Hi. My sister also gets bad bladder infections and gets antibiotics from the doc which helps.

Reply to P
Posted by: cYBERDOC | 2011-03-10

Hallo Kim

Reply to cYBERDOC