Question
Posted by: S | 2011/03/03

Bladder Infection

I had a bladder infection on Monday, got antibiotic from the doctor, what worries me is the blood in the urine.
What causes bladder infection and the blood in the urine?
My tummy was very swollen on Monday, it is Thursday today and my tummy is still blown up, could this be of the infection.

Hallo S
Urine tract infection will not cause a swollen belly. There may be something else the matter. Bladder infection is caused by germs in the bladder and the bleeding is because the inside of the bladder becomes raw. Bleeding can also be caused by kidney stones. Inform your doctor about the swelling so that he can have another look?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/03

Hallo S