Question
Posted by: Gemma | 2010/03/06

Bladder infection

Doc

Ive had bladder infections about 4 times in the last 3 months if not more. Most of them start late at night so I end up going to emergeny unit in the hospital to get some antibiotics. What causes bladder infection and is it advisable to see a specialist when you tend to get it so often? Im very young with no kids... Although my gynae gave me 6 supplies worth of antibiotics, I dont want to continuesly live on it.

If you are having recurrent bladder infections, thee could be an underlying problem with the kidneys or the ducts draining the kidneys.
You should see a urologist.

1

You should see a urologist.