Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2010-02-01

Bladder Infection

Hi Doc,

I think I may have a bladder infection, my symptoms are: burning sensation when urinating, blood in urine, and the constant feeling that I need to urinate.
I may not be able to get to a GP until Saturday. Is there anything I can take in the meantime? Will Citrosoda do the trick?

Hallo Kelly
Citrosoda may help. Drink plenty of water and also cranberry juice. You can ask a pharmacist for a urine antisepticum. If you develop fever, cold shivers and pain in the back you should go earlier - as you may then need antibiotics.

2
Posted by: Lily | 2010-02-01

Urispas will help for the discomfort. You can get it at your pharmacy.

Reply to Lily
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-01

Hallo Kelly

Reply to cyberdoc