Question
Posted by: Kathy | 2009/11/04

Bladder infection?

Hello. I' m 26, just moved to a new area and haven' t found a doctor yet. I' m suffering with the following symptoms and am wondering if I could get something from the pharmacy instead of finding a doctor!

Itchy vagina but no discharge
It doesn' t burn or sting with I pass urine, but my urine is cloudy but doesn' t have a strong odour
A runny stomach
Cramping in my lower stomach which comes and goes thoughout the day
Slighty achy back

Thank you!

Hi Kathy
Ask the sister at the pharmacy to test your urine to see if you have an infection that needs antibiotics. In the mean time you can try citrosoda for the cloudy urine, probiotics 3 times a day, canesten cream in the vagina, and something like Immodium for the runny stomach.

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/04

Hi Kathy

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/04

Hi Kathy

Reply to cyberdoc