Question
Posted by: Riachel | 2009/10/14

Bladder infection

I think i have a bladder infection. After I urinate, I get a burning feeling. I drink a lot of water and drank almost a litre today, so I' m running to the ladies quite frequently. the problem is, that I can' t afford to go to a doctor at the moment. If i leave it, will it go away by itself or will it cause problems for me. We' re planning to have a baby next year.
I' ve also been feeling nauseas even after I eat and have cramps.

From your description, you need to see a doctorto prescribe antibiotics. It can cause problems if left untreated.

3

Posted by: Lisa | 2009/10/14

oh, and another thing:
get yourself some Amipro cranberry tablets and take 2 2-3 times a day - it really helps (was recommended by my gynae)! and also google " how to treat a UTI at home"  and then read through it - all those steps are basic and they really help alot!

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Lisa | 2009/10/14

try and find a clinic sister that can prescribe antibiotics if you cannot afford a doctor. if you are in capetown i can recommend 2 places. if you leave it without antibiotics you can get a kidney infection which is extremely dangerous. once you start to urinate blood you have no choice but to go to a doctor. so just watch when you go to the toilet.
(information from experience!)

Reply to Lisa