Posted by: Skank | 2009-08-05

Bladder infection

Hi Doctor,

I have had my third bladder infection in 12 years. The current 3rd one is different. I dont have any burning urine or lower back pains etc. My urine color is normal, not cloudy/bloody etc.
My proble is, my bladder gets full, i urinate then i keep feeling like i need to go again and again and again. I urinate just small amounts at a time. It is driving me mad. I dont finish like i usually did when i didnt have this infection.
My GP did a urine test on saturday and gave me antibiotics.
What do you recommed i do?

Dear Skank
The bladder wall may be irritable due to the infection - it may help to take Citrosoda and a urine anti spasmodic like Urispas - ask your doctor for prescription.
dr Bets