Question
Posted by: JOEY | 2009-07-02

BLADDER INFECTION

THE NEED TO URINATE EVERY 30 MIN.

Hallo Joey
Rather have your urine tested for infection to see if you need antibiotics. You can try taking Citrosoda 10 ml 3 times a day in the meantime

3
Posted by: Been there | 2009-07-02

I think you need to respond if you' re a guy or girl. Joey not necessarily a guy and our waterworks are different. :-)

In my opinion you do not necessarily have a bladder infection if you are only passing a little urine at a time. Is there any pain when passing urine? what other symptoms do you have? Do you drink enough water during the day?

Reply to Been there
Posted by: joey | 2009-07-02

I would like to know what is the cause of bladder infection. Can you get it from a very cold toilet seat? The reason is because I have to go to the loo every 15 to 30 minutes to urinate and then it is only a few drops. What medicine is the best to take for this infection?

Reply to joey
Posted by: j | 2009-07-02

Reply to j