Question
Posted by: Celeste | 2009-03-04

Bladder Infection

I think i have a bladder infection AGAIN. I had one at the end of december which i left for a week then i went to the doc who gave me antibiotics and spoornox. Now it seems like those symptoms are back. It feels like there are thorns on the entrance of my vaginal if i touch it there, and i have extreme discomfort and its very itchy..... i am not on medical aid so i cant afford to go to the doctor again.. and spoornox is SO expensive. I have noticed drinking extra lots of water takes away the burn when i wee. Is there anything else it can be? Or is there any other thing i can do to ease it... citrus soda?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Over the counter Citro Coda is probably your best option to relieve some of the symptoms. There is a generic available of sporanox and there are many affordable antibiotics available for UT infectections. Ask your doctor to prescribe accordingly.