Question
Posted by: Bk | 2008/10/31

bladder infection

I have very frequent bladder infections and thrush. Sometimes its on a 2 week basis. I have been suffering from a bladder infection since last week and am currently on antibiotics. The problem is that I am experiencing stabbing pains in my abdomen, by my naval area and also sometimes on the side of my back. It is accompanied by bloatedness. is this due to the bladder infection and should I just wait for it to pass or could it be something more severe?

It could be due to the bladder infection. Recurrent bladder infections should be investigated for an underlying cause.