Question
Posted by: Joey | 2008/07/21

bladder incontenince

Hello. I do have a problem. I am 31 old and suffer from bladder incontenince, I have never given birth to children. Nor did I go for a operation in that department. Now I don' t know how to deal with it. Is there any medication that can help? Coughing and sneezing is at this stage my enemy. My mother also suffers from baldder incontenince. But she really has no control what so ever over her bladder. Please help!

There are different causes for incontinence. Some require medication, others need operations. You should see your gynaecologist to make a diagnosis and see what treatment is needed.