Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2011-05-02

Bladder hurts when I pee

I was wandering should I contact someone. I dread going to the bathroom to pee since it casues my bladder to hurt. I go regular and my pee is clear and does not have a bad smell. I have had this pain for three weeks. It is not as bad as it was then. This pain happened after I had gallbladder surgery and then I was peeing every five mintues and painful and told me it was nothing to worry about and the test were clear.

Sarah

I think that you should consult a urologist for an examination. You might have an overactive bladder or a mere urinary tract infection.