Question
Posted by: Trish | 2010/05/19

bladder control

Our healthy, house-trained, 4-year old Jack Russel cross gets very excited around people, and has begun urinating on-the-spot when seeing a new person. Is this a common problem and how do we control/prevent it?

Hi Trish

Yes this can be a common problem in very excitable dog and Yes you can try to control the problem.

I would advise that no one may touch/talk/look at your Jack Russel until she has relaxed completely. Giving affection when excited will only increase the excitement and intensify the dog urination problem.

I hope this helps

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010/05/19

Hi Trish

I hope this helps

Reply to CyberVet