Posted by: Me | 2009-02-17

Bladder concern

I am 37. Have had three children (first two natural birth and third child via ceasarian) All three were 4 weeks prem. Two babies were large (3.9 and 4.2 Kg' s). After my third child I exprecience incontence and had my bladder tied back. I have had no further problems. ABout 4 years ago I had a hysterectomy. Over the last three weeks or so I have expierenced a change in urination. I burst to go to the loo. I then sit for ever and a day as my urine trickles out. Sometimes it stops all together and then starts again. I always seem to feel the urge to need the Loo. I have been constipated in the last week. I also have had three or four days for incrediable thirst.

Please advise.

It may be that you have urgency, but you need a full bladder assessment to work out what the problem is.