Question
Posted by: Nellic | 2010/01/14

Bladder and kidney infection

Morning
i am currently 8 weeks pregnant and for the past 2 days i have what almost feels like a bladder infection (burning painfull feeling when i urinate), i have been drinking citro soda thinking this will help, but this morning i woke up with this sharp pain in my kidney (right side) and it seems like the bladder infection is getting worse.
Is there anything that i can use over the counter to help with this?

No, you should see your doctor. You may need antibiotics.

3

Posted by: Antoinette Needham | 2010/01/14

Hi There

I have just recovered from cystitis which is an infection that starts like your early symptoms i.e. burning feeling when you urinate and then last week Friday I suddenly had immense pain and by saturday very uncomfortable - went to dr who diagnosed cystits, there are meds that you can obtain to use even though you are pregnant.

Reply to Antoinette Needham

Hi There

Reply to Antoinette Needham