Question
Posted by: Dee | 2010-11-04

Bladder and itchy

I have a terrble i think a bladder infesction, when i urinate I get so much pain I get cold shivers, and a delay when the urine comes out plus I have a itch between my vigina and anus, I find that when I sit on the loo like im passing stooo the pain is a little less and then I sit there for a while but as soon as i get up this pain starts again I have been using Citro Soda and Urispas its driving me insane and im a bit far from a Dr

You may need antibiotics. You need to see a doctor.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-07

Posted by: Cathy | 2010-11-06

I had a miscarriage 21 April 2010 early this year but after 3months me and my partner we tried and i find out now that Im 12 weeks Pregnant again.But now I m still scared from my previous pregnancy confused and again Im very short tempered naturally.

Need Your help Confused.

Cathy

Reply to Cathy