Posted by: Lucy | 2011-12-01

Bladder and back pain

Yesterday I had a constant need to urinate. When I went it did not burn but it felt as if something is pressing on my bladder.
Today I also got a back pain at my kidney.
Could this be bladder infection or something else?
How should I treat this?

It sounds like if you have a urinary tract infection and it is important to consult your doctor for treatment.

Posted by: sj | 2011-12-02

I have the same thing sometimes to painful to walk, but i have been for countless doc visits, been to spec and all they can all say is there is no infection and the kidneys are fine. So please repost if you do go and you find something that works, i would love to give it a try.

Reply to sj
Posted by: Sue | 2011-12-01

Hi Lucy,

It sounds like a bladder infection that is going into your kidneys. You need to go to your gp asap to get the necesarry medication to clear it.
You will not always get burning urine when you have a bladder infection.

Reply to Sue