Question
Posted by: evelyn | 2012/10/23

bladder

57 years old smell of urine but when i check pantyliner has a smell but dry had a baby at the age of 20 tore inside had stitches drink water 6 to 8 glasses still smell is very bad .waiting on your reply

The best thing would be to see your doctor for an examination to see whether you are leaking urine or not.

2

Posted by: Loli | 2012/10/30

Hi Evelyn, you need to get checked....it could be an infection. i had the same experience few weeks after giving birth and 3yrs after, so my GP gave me antibiotics and prescribed a viginal douche to clean. consult as soon as possible, i can imagine the embarrasement when you are around people. all the best*

Reply to Loli