Posted by: Zanele | 2012-07-17

I have a problem my 21 year old daughter has a problem of weting the bed at night and this is enbarrasing to her because her simblings are not doing it. I tried to take her for counsinlling but it will stop for few days and start again, what could be the problem?? very worried

I suggest that your daughter consults a neurologist, as she will have to be examined to exclude a structural cause. There is medication available that can be very beneficial but a specialist will have to make a proper diagnosis. The urologist can refer you to a psychiatrist if necessary.

Posted by: Peter | 2012-07-17

@ Dean. Not on!!!

@ Zanele

Have you taken her to the doctor yet?
Don''t worry about the troll. They normally delete those irrelevant post at the end of the day.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Racoon | 2012-07-17

Dean = troll - I am reporting you to the administrator!

Reply to Racoon