Question
Posted by: Sherol | 2012/07/11

Bladder

Hi Doc,

I am 42yrs and I noticed before and after my period I suffer from bladder infection/pains. I also noticed when having intercourse that it hurts in a certain position. I have been suffering with bladder infections before but know its before and after my period. I also noticed a pain on left side. I have been to a GP and all he gave me was antibiotic which helped, but the infection comes back.
Please help.

Are you sure it is a bladder infection and not thrush or a pelvic infection? I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.

1