Posted by: C | 2011-06-01

Seem to be going to the toilet more regularly. Takes longer to pee but flow is steady. Sometimes it hurts, more like a pressure pain and not hectic. Year and a half a go had a few weeks were I was peeing blood. Went to doc, he gave antibiotics and it went. Have high utric acid in blood and prone to gout. About year ago I had the snip, definetly only had the bladder thing after. Only mention because after sex one night it was much better, semen seemed to clear path. Didnt last long though. My dad had a narrowing uretha had to have an op. Not sure if I should be concerned. 36 now maybe im just ageing.

It will be the best to consult an urologist for a full examination. I think that your symptoms are due to prostitis, which will need a prolonged period of antibiotics.