Question
Posted by: Pam | 2011/03/10

Bladder?

I have had recurring symptoms similar to a bladder infection for a few months now. Ive been to the doctor twice was tested,given antibiotics and then it stopped only 2 cum back 2 weeks down the line. Then i got sum herbal tablets and felt better but the minute i stop using them 2 days later the symptoms start again. I also started having uncomfortable cramps in my abdomen. Please can you let me know what it is that I could have? Thank u

Hi Pam
You may have an infection with a resistant bacteria or an underlying problem like a bladder that is not emptying properly or a stone somewhere in the urinary system. Please see an urologist if you get more than 3 episodes in one year, as further tests may be needed.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cYBERDOC | 2011/03/10

Hi Pam
dr Bets

Reply to cYBERDOC