Question
Posted by: Bob | 2009/10/22

Bladder

Doctor, recently I am going to the loo every 30 mins or so. Is this maybe bladder infection and what can I use to clear it quickly please. I have to go to the Military hospital and it takes ages to sort out these problems. Please help and advise which antibiotics I can maybe use or anything without a prescription. Citrus Soda does not help. Thanks very much

Hallo Bob
I think the easiest would be to go to a pharmacy with a clinic sister and ask her to test your urine and prescribe an antibiotic if necessary.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/22

Hallo Bob
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc