i have a fairly sensitive bladder and prone to bladder infection now and then. I normally dont take citro soda because i read that it just masks the symptoms. I go strat to dr and always get antibiotics. The other day i took a bit long to get to the loo and immediately developed symptoms of infection, i.e. burning on urine, small amounts of urine very often, i tk citro soda 3x a day for 2 days and the symptoms cleared up. Can i safely move on with life drinking water and making sure to get to loo on time or do i STILL nd to go see GP and get anti' s? do you think the inf is gone now?

Dear Anonymous
To be 100% sure, ask the sister at your local pharmacy to just do a urine test for you to see if there are any signs of infection in the urine. If not - you don't need to see the GP