Posted by: Pinky | 2008-10-29

Doc please help. i am 33 years old with a 19 mnth old baby and never experience any problems with my bladder. abouth a week ago i started feeling some kind of pressure when i go the the loo. it' s a strange feeling very uncomfortable asif my bladder does' nt empty it' s contents it hurts by i dont have any infection of discharge and my urine are normal does' nt burn and no strange colour. the feeling just come from my bladder and i go to to loo frequently even if i just took a glas of water. i drank citro soda but it does' nt seems to help. could you please advice?

Hi Pinky
This sounds like a bladder infection. Rather let your doctor examine you and test your urine as you may need an antibiotic prescription