Question
Posted by: me | 2008/06/20

bladder

I had a hysterectomy about four years ago and now it feels like my bladder is protruding or falling out of my vagina will I need an operation?

Most likely you will need an operation to fix that

2
Posted by: me again | 2008/06/22

thanks i am wondering if it is part of the bowel and not the bladder its just so uncomfortable who would i see for that if its the bowel

Reply to me again
Posted by: T | 2008/06/22

based on my mom's experience, go and see a urologist. the same thing happened to mom. dont let anyone do the operation! a gynae did my mom's about 2 months ago, he stuffed up badly. she is now having a second op, done by urologist. my mom's was so bad that it tore her rectum. have it seen to asap

Reply to T