Posted by: Vedra | 2009-07-01

Black Vaginal Discharge

To whom it may concern,

My 16 year old daughter (not sexually active) has been under treatment by a gynaecologist last year, where he diagnosed the possibility that she may suffer from endometriosis. Based on her age, he decided not to perform a laporoscopy yet and put her on Yasmin in aid of attempting to slow down the process should she be suffering from the afore-mentioned.

She now, however still suffers from constant pain prior, during and after her menstrual period, has a lump (which appears and disappears at intervals) close to her ovaries. She has recently started experiencing a black, thick glue-like vaginal discharge as well (no foul smell).

Please advise on the form of action that we should undertake. Your speedy response in this regard would be most appreciated.

I think that you should take her back to the gynaecologist. She may need further tests at this stage.

Why dont u take her back to the gynae u prescribed the medication?