Posted by: Stefan | 2009-08-19

Black shade under Left eye

Good day, I was in a car accident 3 months ago, not too serious. I aquired a Blue eye on left eye from the accident. since then all is well and healed, except that now I have a dark shade under my eye that does not seem to go away, what could I do to get rid of this, or what should I do.

Hope you can help thanks

Expert ImageArchive

Hallo Stefan
It is probably just pigmentation from old blood that will gradually go away - the skin around the eye is very delicate. Gentle massage and Anti-inflammatory jel may assist in speeding up the process. If there is no improvement you may need to see a dermatologist to examine the area and determine which treatment would be most suitable.