Question

Black People

I agree with the previous post of the incorrect numbers always being from black people. I work with blacks, and I like them. But put a bunch of them together and then it becomes a zoo. How can they dance around when trying to show they are angry. They seem to have no brain and think differently to others. I' m not black or white but I get so angry when I see how they destroy this country. And then want everything for free cause of something that happened long ago that they were not even part of.

Oh come ON. YOu consider them a brainless zoo, and LIKE them ? If that's hopw you think, I rather hope you don't like me ... And "they" are destroying the country ?
sigh
this discussion is CLOSED

11
Posted by: logi | 2009/08/28

anon who posted this coment on the site got exactley what they wanted..Reaction from people that he/she can fight with... people ignore these stupid comments/remarks.  we all would be better off...

Reply to logi
Posted by: Red | 2009/08/13

Do you see how difficult it is to reason with " b"  people?

Reply to Red
Posted by: Simon | 2009/08/13

i can' t believe how some people think - maybe you used the word black people to refer to those who come from a background with limited opportunity and a vastly different cultural

I have a black friend who was brought up by white poeple. he was like family in their house and exhibits the same behaviour as they do, lives by their values and hardly ever dails wrong numbers on his cellphone. he managed to graduate with 2 degrees and is very successful today.

given the right opportunities, environment and values any person can grow up to be anyone they want with minimal influence of their skincolour.

the problem we face today is that of ignorance and lack of values, not skin colour

Reply to Simon

I think that a person has the right to like and dislike who they please. But i must agree that it is the " b"  people that are mostly the racists. Not the whites

Posted by: lolly | 2009/08/13

I can' t believe there are still people on this earth with your kind of thinking...you are the brainless one..anyone know where brains are sold, direct the moron to get one...you sound helplessly stupid. not black and not white.

Reply to lolly
Posted by: GAGA | 2009/08/13

You F%^*$*$^& #%^& # hypocrate. I bet you are one the few who cannot do without the black domestic, cook, nanny, and gardener. You are a bleached out whale

Reply to GAGA
Posted by: BABE | 2009/08/12

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE THEN YOU ARE DEF ON THE WRONG CONTINENT !!!

BY THE WAY I WORK WITH ALOT OF WHITE PEOPLE WHO CAN ALSO NOT THINK FURTHER THAN THEIR NOSES..... and I am not black....

Reply to BABE
Posted by: Kedi | 2009/08/12

Fools are not to be entertained... I think you better go to a country where you will see your own race coz you not good enough for these country! You are confused! I feel sorry for u!

Reply to Kedi
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/12

Oh and this is not my post incase you are all wondering.

Good bye people. Have a fantastic evening. It is almost weekend!!!!!!!!!!  -)

Posted by: Ken | 2009/08/12

F*cking asshole. Its pple like you that r bringing the country down. Yes, they dance around to show their unhappiness. But would you be happy if you earn R3000 per month? C¥ nt.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: girlie | 2009/08/12

Get over yourself, we are swimming in this shit because of poor leadership which we endured all these years from white people. Read comments from this site the majority of people who suffer from depression are whites, maybe they should start dancing when they are angry, so they can offload. you have issues i wish you rot in hell !!!!

Reply to girlie