Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/12

Black People

Before I get jumped down my throat for the phrase " black people"  please understand this is out of curiosity and not a massive problem

Why do black people always dial the wrong number, especially cell phone numbers. I do not understand that every single wrong number I receive is always a black person.

And I do not understand why I am always receiving sms' s to pay my tv license which obviously is for a black person and not myself. Why does this happen. The majority is always a black person that sends a please call me or just calls you out of the blue.

Why is the service delivery you get at the traffic department, home affairs always up to shit????????

You' re all actually making your own life difficult.

Maybe you don't intend to sound racist, but just re-read your message. Black people ALWAYS dial the wrong number ? As the majority of people in this country are black, and the majority of cell-phone users probably also black, the majority of those who dial the wrong numbers, as well as the majority of those who dial the RIGHT numbers, would be black --- it would be peculiar if this were not so.
With the TV license, maybe they have a wrong address for someone else for which they're bothering you, but surely if you contact them they can sort this out ? I have found the SABC license people unusually efficient and pleasant in my recent dealings with them.
Home Affairs has been a disgraceful disaster for years, due to incompetent and corrupt officials, but this would be the case in any badly run department, whether staffed by black, white or green staff. Service delivery was dismal even in the days of high apartheid, but I doubt that you would then have blamed the whiteness of the officials for their sloppiness.
I don't right now plan to delete this post, though it illustrates a common problem ( in the poster rather than what she complains of ), de to naivety, lack of critical thinking, and bad attitudes, rather than mental illness.

21
Posted by: Cyber shrink u dum | 2014/07/09

72 percent of Americans are white. @Cybershrink you're a fraud.

Reply to Cyber shrink u dum
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/14

And you are the only Vanessa in the whole of South Africa?? Just like I am the only Anonymous in the whole of South Africa??

Stupid concern for a name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Van | 2009/08/13

Don' t get all pissy with me because no on agrees with you. I' m not stupid enough to blab like you.

Reply to Van
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/13

Vanessa, your name means absolutely nothing to me especially here. Can' t put a face to a name on here can I?

Why not put your whole darn profile on here if you think a name is so important on here. In other words this forum should have compulsory section to put your e-mail and and real name and details for everyone to see.

Posted by: Van | 2009/08/13

My real name is actually Vanessa. I at least have the balls to put my name.

Reply to Van
Posted by: CTMOM | 2009/08/13

This country will never heal with these thoughts.

Reply to CTMOM
Posted by: Anon 2 | 2009/08/13

8 people replied, but 600 others might agree with Anonymous. That is his opnion. Does anyone that replied feel guilty for any reason, if not, dont post, he is allowed freedom of speech

Reply to Anon 2
Posted by: Anon 2 | 2009/08/13

Reply to Anon 2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/12

Is that your real name Van. I' ll put whatever name I want thank you very much. Tsk Tsk

Posted by: Van | 2009/08/12

If it' s not a huge problem, why bother posting? You know your wrong otherwise you would have put a proper name and not anon. Ass.

Reply to Van
Posted by: one word | 2009/08/12

confused

Reply to one word
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/12

Hope the post gets deleted  -)

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/12

And that' s exactly what I mean. Ai Ai Ai....

Posted by: kedi | 2009/08/12

You are racist, fake and you don' t deserve to be part of our rainbow nation. you are 1 of those people who bring unfairness in our country! Please grow a brain and STOP being Stupid!

Reply to kedi
Posted by: tru | 2009/08/12

tru *lot of problems now and no solutions to our problems, just getting worse in every dept of humanity*.we worse of and i am not black or white.

Reply to tru
Posted by: Gracie | 2009/08/12

I have had numerous " wrong number"  calls from white people too - anyone can dial an incorrect number so just get over yourself! This whole country is up to shite as far as service delivery goes, so who does one blame for that? There are a lot of problems caused by white people too .... so don' t go pointing fingers at people of other races. By the way I am also a whitey!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/12

Like I said - -not a massive problem. I think of silly things and find it odd, especially the wrong numbers. Seriously now.

I don' t hate this country. I' m friendly all the time when I got to places such as the traffic department. Smile, it confuses people.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/12

My reason for stating :please don' t jump down my throat.

Posted by: Clint | 2009/08/12

Have you ever stop to think about what your asking. The VAST MAJORITY of people living in this country is Africans. So if someone calls the wrong number 9 out of 10 times it will be " a black person" . And to assume that " black people"  is the direct result because of pour service delivery is just plain racist. The poor service delivery we are currently recieving from all these departments is because of host of problems compounded to make the situation even worse. And like it or not, alot of " white people"  is also responsible in contributing to these factors. The only way we can resolve poor service delivery in this country is to try and contribute " positivly"  in resolving the problem rather than always complaining that its because of " black people" . As a " white people"  i am actually embarresed that someone would insinuade such silly things.

Reply to Clint
Posted by: hippie | 2009/08/12

ok but what does that have to do with skin color?

service delivery was no better when it was only whites working so it makes no difference the color of a skin, what does make a difference is attitude - plenty of white and black people with bulls*** attitudes that they deserve everything for nothing - these people should be shot at dawn.

Reply to hippie
Posted by: Dawn | 2009/08/12

Are you for real?

Reply to Dawn