Question
Posted by: Aniska | 2010/06/21

BLACK OUTS

My mom will be 55 in December this year and have been suffering from the following symptoms since December 2009.
Hot feeling going to her head, exessive sweating and then terrible dizziness and then having a black out (fainting). A friend pricked her finger to see her blood sugar and it was on 8 but she had a tin of coca cola just before. She has also been saying that her mouth stays extremely dry. Please can you maybe let me know if it could be her sugar levels or then maybe her blood pressure. We are really worried.

Hallo Aniska
I think there are a few things that should be looked at. Please let her see a doctor - I would test fasting blood sugar, blood pressure, full blood count, iron levels, ECG (to exclude arrythmias of the heart) and esterogen levels

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/21

Hallo Aniska