Posted by: lizzy | 2009-01-25

black nail

I have black nail on my hands and foot what is the cause how can i treat this .Same people says it is a fungus i need help please.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Lizzy

It is best to have a proper diagnosis to see exactly what the condition is. Fungal nail infections are very common and it could be that you have one but it is always best to have it checked out.

If it is a fungal infection, I find LOCERYL to be very effective. It is a clear anti-fungal nail paint available without prescription from the pharmacy.

Posted by: zoe | 2009-02-11

I also used it, I got nail infection from manicure and pedicure. Be careful when you go and do your nails in a salon. Ask them and check if the nail fillers are sterilizad. If not - STAY Away!!he filers are

Reply to zoe