Question
Posted by: Phumeza | 2010/08/12

Black marks

Good day,

I grew up with sores on my body, they were so bad that my legs still have black round patches. This affects my self-esteem in a way. I have been using tissue oils promising to remove and I don''t want to hide my legs anymore. Isn''t there any cream that I can use? I really don''t want to be looked down and being judged according to my looks. I want to feel good.

Hallo Phumeza
The marks are probably caused by scar tissue. It may help to use something like Retin A cream but you will need a prescription for it.It will be best to see a dermatologist if possible. Please don't use over the counter skin lightners on these areas as it could aggravate the darkening.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/12

Hallo Phumeza